Sunday, October 17, 2010

Surprise!!!


I love surprises! It doesn't matter how big they are. I always enjoy them! And this morning i had the greatest surprise ever. We were at church today and in the middle of worship my dad showed up! My dad!!! When i left home, i left him there! Never in the world i would have thought that he had planned to visit our church! My brother and I were ... (i just can't find a word to describe it).. amazed, surprised and shocked! This was the first time that i saw my brother in tears while we were singing the songs (for he doesn't like to show his emotions). We set together, my dad, my brother and I for the whole service. Now, my dad is a Muslim. He had listened to some of the sermons but outside the church while he was working and never entered the chapel. I know this is a big and huge step for him and he had to fight a lot of other principles to do this.
You know?? This was one of the situations where you wanna know somebody's else thoughts. I so wanted to know what was he thinking when our pastor was preaching from 1 Peter, what where his feelings and what was going on in his heart. I am so glad that God knows all of these things and I pray that He will use all of these for my dad's salvation.

I just realized, that we worship a God of surprises. That whenever we feel down or sometimes loose our hope on something, this is the moment that God decides to surprise us! Maybe, this situation for someone its not a big deal ,to me is an answer to prayer and can't wait to see what other surprises God has stored for me! (maybe my mom would want to visit next Sunday ;)

Please, join me in worship and prayer! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment